How to add a video to my template?
1. Click the video widget button on the left toolbar in the editor
2. Choose your preferred template and click on it
3. Drag the video to position it, or enter exact position coordinates.
4. Click on the video and then the component settings icon- here you can adjust the clip style or the
5. When you click the ‘player settings’ you can choose to auto-play, mute, show/hide the player bar..
6. If you click the ‘change’ button you can insert the video source.
– Web media- Find your video on the web and copy it’s link to the ‘URL’ field.
– Source media- Click ‘video source’ and you can upload your media to the gallery. Here you can also upload a poster- this is the image the viewer will see before playing the video.